My family members are my mom and dad, my little brother, and my pets. My mom and dad's names are Mary and Albert. My mom you can say looks like me or that I look like her. Its funny people say that my family has one of each like my brother looks like my dad and I look like my mom. Then theres my little brother named, Vincent that can get on my nerves, but I love him of course. NOW MY PETS! Ok first I'll tell you about the dogs, there's two little fat Beagles and an Akita. The Beagles names are Nico and Zeke, Nico is my active dog and Zeke is a lazy funny dog. Then I have a cat called, Cinder (Cinderella). Shes a very funny, cute, active cat. When she's active she sounds like a motor. Then I have a BataFish. Whats funny about the fish is that it knows when its getting its food.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment